The other day Richard Hipkin over at Spiceworks requested a custom version of the Employee Directory that I blogged about last week. The irony, and isn’t this always the case, is that he wanted something I had removed from the original vbScript that had been there! Richard wanted to add Location as well as the employee’s manager into the mix. Normally this would have been pretty simple and I would have just sent it over to him without comment but I ran into an interesting problem that I wanted to write about here.
Part two of my talk about converting my Employee Directory with Photo’s vbScript into Powershell. Part one here.
But I’m all about Powershell now, and it was time for a re-write!